Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Was It My Mistake?


Running through the heat heart beat
You shine like silver in the sunlight, you light up my whole heart
It feels like in the sun
we're running around and around like nothing else could matter in our life
But wait, the sun will stop shining soon and you'll be gone from my life
It's as simple as a change of heart

A love like this won't last forever, but I don't really mind at all

Slipping into the night and it grows dark but you don't mind
Hiding in the back streets, you'll never notice me
All that I was thinking about was cleaning up my conscience
Lost in the memory as it shakes up the corners of my heart
Was it my mistake or maybe was it just as simple as a change in your heart?

I know that a love like this won't last forever
but I, and I 
don't mind at all
...

No comments:

Post a Comment